Friday, May 6, 2016

Hello!!!

So this is me. 19 year old Sister Reid serving in the Florida Orlando mission as a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

This is my new blog.

Let me explain how this came to be.. 

Before my mission I was the author of the blog feelmysunlight.blogspot.com. It started as me writing about random things that happened to me. Eventually my posts turned into my testimony and me writing about my experience as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Apparently people read it. I expected my mom to be diligent at reading my posts and maybe a few of my friends, but over time I had random people start to tell me they loved reading my blog. I gained a love for sharing my gospel through the Internet.

Eventually I received a mission call to the Florida Orlando Mission. I said goodbye to blog land and I handed my blog over to my mom to maintain while I embarked on my journey to central Florida. 

So obviously I was delighted and also pretty surprised when my mission president told me he wanted me to start another blog as a missionary as a way to invite others to come unto Christ.

So these are the words of a sister missionary serving in state of citrus fruit and sunshine. These are the words of the citrus fruit sister.

🍋The Citrus Fruit Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment